Google
Pinoyagribusiness
October 18, 2024, 05:20:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
affordable vet products
News: 150 days from birth is the average time you need to sell your pigs for slaughter and it is about 85 kgs on average.

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: hog contract growing  (Read 8007 times)
nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 01:37:06 AM »

Be the boss, feed the world!

No pork for one week makes a man weak!!!
Baboy= Barako, inahin, fattener, kulig
Pig feeds=Breeder/gestating, lactating, booster, prestarter, starter, grower, finisher.
Swine Manual Raffle
lalaine

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 07:19:30 PM »

it depends upon the company and how the people in that company treat the partners. i'm not saying this because our company is into contract growing and contract breeding. we know how to take care of our partners. we've just started and so far, our partners are satisfied naman (they say). we're trying our best not to commit the same mistakes of the other companies. we studied their flaws already. sometimes, the people in the farm also are the problem especially if they do not care enough. with regards to the building,  we are flexible naman. if you have an existing farm building, we will still use them. we will suggest for improvements if need be. but we will not impose that you do it right away.
nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 11:32:48 PM »

Hello mam lalaine,

Good to hear that your contract grower is flexible in terms of housing.

This what pointed out sa isang post that it would cost him a leg if he follow the housing requirement.

Mam do you have a model contract grower that people  can contact for a simple chat etc para maenganyo sila sa contract growing?

Pig feeds=Breeder/gestating, lactating, booster, prestarter, starter, grower, finisher.
Swine Manual Raffle
Slyfox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 07:05:44 PM »

it depends upon the company and how the people in that company treat the partners. i'm not saying this because our company is into contract growing and contract breeding. we know how to take care of our partners. we've just started and so far, our partners are satisfied naman (they say). we're trying our best not to commit the same mistakes of the other companies. we studied their flaws already. sometimes, the people in the farm also are the problem especially if they do not care enough. with regards to the building,  we are flexible naman. if you have an existing farm building, we will still use them. we will suggest for improvements if need be. but we will not impose that you do it right away.

are you the owner of the company? and what company name?

nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2007, 09:50:40 AM »

Mam Lalaine is conected with a company that is into broiler and swine contract growing.  I invited her to post here because i have been receiving emails regarding contract growing from people who goes to this forum.

I could say that their company has a proven track record in terms of contract growing  especially in broiler.

Swine Manual Raffle
lalaine

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 05:01:46 PM »

hi doc nemo!

i've been busy these past few days. we've been going around davao province for site inspections of the farms of  interested growers and breeders. that's why i wasn't able to post a message here.

i'll talk to one of our growers re: your request.

doc, would like to ask assistance if you have a list of pig truckers in the visayas region. would appreciate very much if anyone who reads this can help me. i'm in charge of logistics in our company, Bounty Agro Ventures, Inc.

Thanks...
ofw_cebu

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2007, 05:11:58 PM »

hi lalaine,

could you give me details as regards to contract growing.  I am planning to venture into this type of business.  thanks...
nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2007, 11:29:34 PM »

Gud day mam lalaine,

Pigtrucker/biyahero?  If that is what you mean i do not have a contact.

Actually biyahero's is one of  the main problem of this industry.

Swine Manual Raffle
mr hog
FARM MANAGER

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2007, 05:27:12 AM »

Hi doc could you please explain whats a biyahero?It sounds like a supper hero from the kids shows lol.
lalaine

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2007, 10:58:07 AM »

hi doc nemo!

what we need po are pig haulers that will serve as our contract truckers who will deliver our pigs to the farms and also feed haulers.

maybe some of your readers can recommend. would be a big help for us.

thanks.
lalaine

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2007, 11:04:11 AM »

hi ofw_cebu!

may i have your email address?

thanks
ofw_cebu

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2007, 01:31:40 PM »

hi ofw_cebu!

may i have your email address?

thanks

sent you a pm.  Thanks
mikey
FARM MANAGER

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2007, 04:14:59 PM »

Lalaine: try Dumageute City,Negros Oriental,was told about a trucking company that specialized in live animal hauling,sorry do not have the name of the company.May be one would have to look under trucking for that city.Good Luck
Proud Independant Region 7
mikey
Slyfox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2007, 08:36:36 PM »

bounty agro. kilala mo ba sila alzona?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 08:38:17 PM by Slyfox » Logged

nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2007, 10:05:03 PM »

Hi doc could you please explain whats a biyahero?It sounds like a supper hero from the kids shows lol.

Biyahero= middleman (could be hogs, vegetable etc.)

Biyahe= means to transport
biyahero= means person who transport.

Swine Manual Raffle
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

< >

Privacy Policy