Google
Pinoyagribusiness
September 08, 2024, 10:04:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
affordable vet products
News: A sow will farrow in approximately 114 days.

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting a swine business.  (Read 118220 times)
nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: November 06, 2009, 07:19:05 PM »

file sent na po.

No pork for one week makes a man weak!!!
Baboy= Barako, inahin, fattener, kulig
Pig feeds=Breeder/gestating, lactating, booster, prestarter, starter, grower, finisher.
Swine Manual Raffle
tadomyganja

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 08, 2009, 08:50:03 AM »

pahingi na rin po ako ng fs.
mart.saliendra@yahoo.com
thanks!
safe mode

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 08, 2009, 05:48:43 PM »

doc, ako din po.  thanks.

safemodeld@yahoo.com.ph
JohnVonJovie

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 10, 2009, 09:07:49 PM »

Dear Sir,

I am now a happy owner of 1 female pig and 2 male pig in the Philippines and I am very much interested to expand this business into a gazillion dollar industry. Here's a slight problem though, I have no idea what to do in this business. I am hoping that you can send me what those guys are asking you (feasibility study and any other amazing gadgets or reading tools you have) so I can also educate myself how to run this business 'cause I am bloody tired of OFW'ing. Hopefully this business can set me free and make me come back to my motherland 'cause I really miss Nas-Pi. One foremost question I can not see being asked is that, How can you determined the demand level or saturation level of this market (selling pigs) in a particular area. Since I am a late bloomer maybe every seller in the market has their own exclusive supplier, so where does that leave me? Is the market still viable? what are the different modes/types/ways of selling this particular product? How to maximize the profit based on this given product?

Thank you very sir. You seem to be the Supremo in this area. I am so glad that you are around.
Regards,
Carlo
nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: November 11, 2009, 08:42:47 PM »

Saturation price, usually price of pork during march april may, november and december, are at the high end while  january February in between, while june july august september oct. are in the low end.

If you live in area near a city most probably your produce will fetch a higher price.

Hog haulers or middleman usually have regular customer but they also pick up stocks from backyard raisers.

You could sell it on a liveweight  basis or  you could sell it base on it carcass weight or bultuhan.

Mas common ang liveweight basis

Pig feeds=Breeder/gestating, lactating, booster, prestarter, starter, grower, finisher.
Swine Manual Raffle
JohnVonJovie

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 12, 2009, 02:45:52 AM »

Thanks a lot for the reply and your e-mail too.
Regards and more (swine) power to you.
'I am now on the way'.
Carlo
JohnVonJovie

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 13, 2009, 02:34:07 AM »

Dear Nemo,

Regarding excrement (waste management) of the pigs, what are the different ways to make use of it to lessen the impact to the environment, also even to turn this waste into something useful or even a profit? Assuming I am in the beginning stage.

Thanks Nemo,
Carlo
cupcake

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 13, 2009, 12:17:31 PM »

Hello! I'm new to this forum. My husband and i are interested in setting up this business. He is an ex-OFW and is looking for a suitable business. Dito po kami sa Bulacan. Doc, may i request for the FS about setting up a hog-raising business, un pong swine manual? Thanks po in advance. Mabuhay po kayo! Wink
cupcake

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 13, 2009, 12:18:57 PM »

Opps! here's my email address: gabani_ad@yahoo.com

Thanks po uli!
rudylr

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 13, 2009, 07:08:37 PM »

Hi Doc... pls send me also a copy of FS/ROI. Also pahingi na rin nang different ways of waste management
of pigs. Thank you and more power.
jessiah

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 15, 2009, 11:47:59 PM »

Saturation price, usually price of pork during march april may, november and december, are at the high end while  january February in between, while june july august september oct. are in the low end.

If you live in area near a city most probably your produce will fetch a higher price.

Hog haulers or middleman usually have regular customer but they also pick up stocks from backyard raisers.

You could sell it on a liveweight  basis or  you could sell it base on it carcass weight or bultuhan.

Mas common ang liveweight basis

ogsky

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 17, 2009, 11:07:56 PM »

sir ako rin pa send ng file..

ogby_0628@yahoo.com

TIA!
nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: November 18, 2009, 07:29:23 PM »

check your mail

Swine Manual Raffle
cody

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 20, 2009, 03:52:36 PM »

Hi Doc..Magandang araw po..could you please send me a copy of FS/ROI & manual for swine and poultry bussiness,maganda rin po ba ang magtayo cattle farm?sa tulad ko po na bago lang sa ganitong negosyo,ano po ang maganda nyo rekomendasyon at ilan ang ideal na starting number na aalagaan?
Thanks in advance sa inyong tulong
cody
nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: November 20, 2009, 08:21:07 PM »

Broiler= high gain, high risk.
Pig= Medium gain, medium risk,
Cattle High gain, longer time needed

Swine Manual Raffle
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to:  

< >

Privacy Policy