Google
Pinoyagribusiness
October 19, 2024, 09:19:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
affordable vet products
News: 150 days from birth is the average time you need to sell your pigs for slaughter and it is about 85 kgs on average.

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For 45 days chicken : Do they mate ?  (Read 1495 times)
darksen

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2010, 09:59:01 PM »

Sa bigat nila i'm curious pwede ba talaga sila mag mate ? Right now I have no problem with Texas chicken kasi ang bilis nila mag mate at manitlog pero I haven't seen 45 days na nagmamate. Nagpapalaki pa kasi ako ng lalake na 45 days kasi babae pa lang yung alaga ko.

I'm not also sure kung yung 45 days na chicken as parehong 45 days chicken talaga ang mag partner or iba ang breeder ?

Sana may makapag enlighten.

thank you
mikey
FARM MANAGER

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 01:11:11 PM »

I suppose they could mate in reality but because they grow faster than their bodies can support themselves they would be crippled before they could ever mate.There are reasons why they are raised to 45 days before health problems with their legs start to show up.True we are much more efficient at producing high production animals/poultry for the masses but it comes at a cost to the animals/poultry health.One of the dirty little secrets of the industry.High production protein for the masses comes with health related problems to the animal/poultry in question.This is reality.

Egg laying hens after 2 years in production are know to have very brittle bones that break very easy.
darksen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 11:33:27 AM »

Thank you for answering my question. How about those 45 days chicks, are they the product of natural mating or those producers has special artificial ways so that the eggs are fertile before incubating it?

mikey
FARM MANAGER

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 11:59:43 AM »

from my understanding they are crossbreeds,they cross 2 different breeds to produce the 45 day old chickens.One of the breeds I believe is the cornish rex,not sure of the second breed.

hope this helps.
bhenj07

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 09:20:13 PM »

Good day sir:

pwede pa request po ng guidelines para sa pag-aalaga ng 45 days na manok kasi im planning to build a small farm to start my business para sa future family ko can u please help me sir.. here is my e-add jieane_07@yahoo.com thanks and more power sir. god bless

nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 10:27:43 PM »

check your mail nalang po

No pork for one week makes a man weak!!!
Baboy= Barako, inahin, fattener, kulig
Pig feeds=Breeder/gestating, lactating, booster, prestarter, starter, grower, finisher.
Swine Manual Raffle
saraba

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 04:56:25 PM »

Good day sir,

sir ask kolang kung panu mag alaga ng 45 days pls give some advice and tips on how to raise 45 days chicken tnx a lot sir here is my emailadd: edianopra@yahoo.com
nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 06:52:53 PM »

check your mate

No pork for one week makes a man weak!!!
Baboy= Barako, inahin, fattener, kulig
Pig feeds=Breeder/gestating, lactating, booster, prestarter, starter, grower, finisher.
Swine Manual Raffle
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

< >

Privacy Policy