Google
Pinoyagribusiness
April 16, 2024, 05:59:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
affordable vet products
News: 150 days from birth is the average time you need to sell your pigs for slaughter and it is about 85 kgs on average.

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hey  (Read 1240 times)
mr hog
FARM MANAGER

View Profile
hey
« on: October 13, 2007, 08:47:07 AM »

Mr mikey you really out of the hog buss?Its sure quit her now without you!!!
nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 12:47:56 PM »

Maybe mr Mikey is just busy . Yeah it is quiet here.  No much post. Yesterday is a holiday here in the philippines thats way even in my PM or email there is no much request.

No pork for one week makes a man weak!!!
Baboy= Barako, inahin, fattener, kulig
Pig feeds=Breeder/gestating, lactating, booster, prestarter, starter, grower, finisher.
Swine Manual Raffle
mikey
FARM MANAGER

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 01:22:33 AM »

Boys,you miss me lol,after talking things over with the wife (the brains of the operation) hehehe,many long distance phone calls,weekly inspections,we find out we have more sows than we knew.Shaving a fews bucks off the top I can live with,but paying for hogs that we get no share of when sold is going alittle to far now,we now have 31 sows,they never sold the sows as I told them to do.Want to try and use Dr. Nemos formula (home made) in 2008,the only part we cannot find in our little village is the protein part of it,Think if we locate a feed company in Cebu hope to buy that in bulk (protein part) and make our own hog crumble,I would think it would be cheaper,maybe takes alittle longer too fatten them up,have to try it first,a man who never took a chance had a chance.
Goof Farming Boys and Girls                                  mikey
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 04:39:21 AM by mikey » Logged
mikey
FARM MANAGER

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 01:38:00 AM »

Mr Hog,almost forgot to tell you,when my sister in law and husband and helper went to Cebu to pick up Lucky (boer buck goat),that was an American goat farm,they raised white chickens there for eggs.,they are doing a good business with the eggs,they sell them in Cebu,fresh eggs,The wife and I might try that also,we have turkeys so some chickens will be no problem,they feed them goat concentrates,just something I thought to pass on to you,Dr. Nemo,how are you?? Good Farming To Everyone////////////////////////////?////////////////////////////mikey
SARA
FARM MANAGER

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 09:02:37 PM »

Mr.Hog and Mikey, you guys are good contributor of this forum pls. don't stop giving us ideas newbies.
mikey
FARM MANAGER

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 04:48:59 AM »

Hi Sara,  GOLDEN RULE: do not spread yourself out too much,better to pick one venture and stick with it until you are happy with the end result,then move into a new venture,trying to breed and produce for all markets will result in failure in all markets,am learning this the hard way,lol
Trust your gut,if you think something is wrong there,9 times out of 10 you will be right,trust no one,you will have to find your own market or make your own market,Welcome To The Club, Doc Nemo is a cool guy.
Good Luck                                                   mikey
SARA
FARM MANAGER

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 11:44:29 AM »

Hi Mikey, thanks for the advice.
mr hog
FARM MANAGER

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 12:13:01 PM »

Sara also make sure you have enough money for the feeds thats the upmost imported thing.Plus try to have a bio sectrity in place
SARA
FARM MANAGER

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 04:04:12 AM »

Mr.Hog, pardon me for asking, what do you mean by BIO SECTRITY.

Sara also make sure you have enough money for the feeds thats the upmost imported thing.Plus try to have a bio sectrity in place
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

< >

Privacy Policy