Philippine Carabao Center

(1/5) > >>

nemo:
The Philippine Carabao Center Operates is an attached agency of the Department of Agriculture. PCC is mandated to conserve, propagate and promote the carabao as a source of milk, meat, draft power and hide to benefit the rural farmers.

Services:

Artificial Insemination - The technology makes possible the introduction of superior germplasm tio improve the potential of carabaos to produce more milk and meat.

Bull Loan - PCC lends purebred Murrah bulls to some farmers' groups that cannot directly avail of artificial insemination services, giving them alternative access to superior breeding animals.

Frozen Buffalo Semen Distribution - PCC maintains semen processing laboratories which produce frozen semen from genetically superior sires to be used for upgrading native carabaos.

Technical Assitance - PCC provides support mechanism generated from sustained research and development efforts to ensure the application of technologies at the farmer's level.

Training - PCC conducts training to enhance the knowledge of farmers and technicians, particularly from the loval government units, and gives them access to production technologies.

Carabao-based Enterprise Development - PCC assists buffalo-based cooperatives to boosts their capability to undertake succesful and independent carabao-based enterprises.

Laboratory services - PCC serves its clients with full support including laboratory services: feed analysis, milk analysis and animal health-related laboratory examinations.

PCC Network of Centers

PCC Headquarters and National Gene Pool
Science City of Munoz Nueva Ecija

PCC at Mariano Marcos Memorial State University
Batac Ilocos Norte
tel/fax:077-792-3187

PCC at Cagayan State University
piat Cagayan
tel/fax 078--844-6345

PCC at Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University
Rosario, La Union
tel/fax 072-712-0118

PCC at Central Luzon State University
tel/fax; 044-456-5238

PCC at University of the Philippines
Los Banos Laguna
tel/fax: 049-536-2729

PCC at Leyte State University
Baybay Leyte
tel 053-335-2648

PCC at west Visayas State University
calinog Iloilo
tel: 033-320-2445

PCC at La Carlota Stock Farm, La granja,
La Carlota City, Negros Occidental
tel: 034-7350121

PCC at Ubay stock Farm, Ubay Bohol
tel: 038-518-0270

PCC at Mindanao Livestock Production
Complex, Kalawi, Zamboanga del Norte
tel:065-212-2636

PCC at Central Mindanao University
Musuan Bukidnon
tel 088-222-5752

PCC at Mindanao State University
Marawi City
063-352-1002

PCC at university of Southern Mindanao
Kabacan North Cotobato
tel: 064-248-2250

source : PCC pamphlet

burauen:
Sir,

I recently bougth 3 female carabao and I would like to know how can I be a recipient to this Bull Loan (purebred Murrah bull) from PCC. I am planning to go into carabao/cattle raising, please need your advise.

nemo:
try to contact nalang po yung nearest pcc center sa kanilang area  or they can contact their main office sa Neuve ecija

maharlika:
Sir:
    I am planning to have a small venture for owning a female and male carabao.. please advise me for a good breed of carabao and how much .. thank you

DonT:
The Murrah type Carabao is I think one of the best. Big Bulky body with Generous Milk Production.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page