Google
Pinoyagribusiness
October 18, 2024, 02:17:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
affordable vet products
News: A sow will farrow in approximately 114 days.

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Artificial Insemination  (Read 3417 times)
nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: June 08, 2008, 12:18:39 AM »

Artificial Insemination (A.I.)

Ang artificial insemination ay ang paglalagay ng semilya sa cervix ng naglalanding baboy ng hindi gumagamit ng barako. Ito ay ginagawa upang mas mapadali ang pagpapaganda ng lahi ng baboy. Katulad sa natural na pagbubulog,  napapaganda ang lahi kung maganda rin ang barako. Ang kagandahan  ng artificial insemination ay hindi lamang sa aspetong pagpapalahi kundi sa aspetong pang  ekonomiya na rin.

Ang mga sumusunod ay ilan lamang sa mga kabutihan ng A.I.

1.Hindi na kailangan dalhin ang barako. Kahit na sa mga liblib na lugar maaaring  mapakastahan ang mga baboy.  Kalimitan sa mga backyard raiser ay medyo malalayo ang  baboy mula sa mga kalsada.

2.Lumiliit ang posibilidad na makapagdala  ng sakit ang barako sa mga inahin o babuyan na pagseserbisyuhan nito. Dahil di na nga kasama ang barako wala ng carrier ng sakit na matatawag na magdadala ng sakit.

3.Hindi na kailangang gumastos ng malaki para sa barako. Ang kalimitang ratio ng barako sa inahin ay 1 barako kada 20-30 inahin ngunit kapag gumamit ng A.I. ang ratio ay 1 barako kada 50-100 inahin kung ang barako ay may 10 buwan pa lang o kaya kung ang barako ay kinukuhanan ng semilya ng 2 beses o higit pa kada linggo.

Mga kahinaan ng A.I.

1. Mababang conception rate / bahagdan na pagbubuntis lalo kung hindi pa bihasa sa ganitong aspeto.

2.Kailangan ng sapat na kaalaman at karanasan ng taong gagawa ng A. I. sa inahin.

3. Kailangang magsanay ng barakong kukunan ng semilya.

source:"Pag aalaga ng baboy sa Likod bahay" copyrighted.
Please do not copy and post to other site. Thank you!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 01:56:20 AM by nemo » Logged

No pork for one week makes a man weak!!!
Baboy= Barako, inahin, fattener, kulig
Pig feeds=Breeder/gestating, lactating, booster, prestarter, starter, grower, finisher.
Swine Manual Raffle
nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 01:53:32 AM »

Translation:

Artificial Insemination in Swine

Artificial insemination is the process one which you are putting semen on a  in heat sow's cervix without using a boar. This is done to speed up the process of upgrading/improving one's herd. Like in natural mating you could improve your herd if you use a quality boar. The importance of artificial insemination not only relays on the genetic consideration but also in its economic advantage.

The following are some of the advantage of AI

1. You do not to brin g the boar to the animal.  Even in far areas you could service a sow. Usually backyard raisers farm are far from the main roads.

2. The chance of introducing diseases becomes more less. If there is no boar which is  a possible carrier of disease the possibility to introduce a disease is slim.

3. You do not need to spent much on boar. In natural method the ratio of boar to sow is 1 to 20-30 but if you use A.I. the ratio of boar to sow is 1 to 50-100.

Drawbacks of A.I.

1. Lower conception rate especially if you are not yet familiar with A.I.
2. You need a trained technician to do A.I.
3. You need to train a boar for A.I.

source:"Pag aalaga ng baboy sa Likod bahay" copyrighted.
Please do not copy and post to other site. Thank you!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 01:55:51 AM by nemo » Logged

Pig feeds=Breeder/gestating, lactating, booster, prestarter, starter, grower, finisher.
Swine Manual Raffle
up_n_und3r

The more the merrier

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 10:00:37 PM »

Hi Doc,

Usually magkano po ang bayad pag AI? Tska pano po handling nito? Thanks.

Big things come from small beginnings.
babuylaber

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 01:05:13 PM »

depende po kung anung line ng boar ang kukunin niyo. dry cool po dapat para tulog ang semen, usually nasa loob ng styro box na may ice or ice tubig

a room without a book is like a body without a soul
nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 07:11:40 PM »

on average nasa 500-600 ang pagkakaalam ko

Swine Manual Raffle
up_n_und3r

The more the merrier

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 12:45:03 AM »

Doc, usually po ba inuulit ang pag a-AI after 12 hours? Kaya po ba minsan 2 doses ung benta ng iba? Pwede po bng gamitin na lng iyong isa sa ibang inahin kung ung  1st set is tama nmn pagkaka-AI nito?

allen0469

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 03:23:59 PM »

on average nasa 500-600 ang pagkakaalam ko
doc,ay kon ulitin po ng AI sa kinahaponan another bayad po ba ulit
nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 07:18:23 PM »

kasama na dapat yun another dose. sa bayad.

2 set po talaga ang ginagawa mas tumaas ang chance ng pagbubuntis at mas dumami anak ng inahin.

Ang usual kasi na usapan sa AI is kapag nagreheat sa loob ng 21 days uulitin ito pero free kapag nagreheat ulit bayad na po ulit sila.

Nasa usapan na lang siguro nila ng Nag AI kung papayag sila na sa iba ibigay yun 2nd dose pero kapag ganitong sitwasyon once na nagreheat yun animal bayad ulit sila. ala nang free ai sa reheat.

Swine Manual Raffle
allen0469

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 09:08:15 AM »

thanks doc, gets kuna po .ask ko po kong my alam ka nag AI dito sa amin sa nergos occ. banda
nemo
Veterinarian
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 09:53:32 AM »

pasensiya na po ala po eh.

Swine Manual Raffle
up_n_und3r

The more the merrier

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 09:12:40 PM »

Hello all,

I just want to let the forum members here that I am disappointed with transacting with DAVAIC, particularly when contacting Mr. David himself and and his technician Jerry. Both of them did not respond to my texts and call when we have this done deal set Thursday night (August 25). We agreed to meet in SM San Fernando so I can bring the 2 sets back home in Pangasinan.

The day before, I asked for their confirmation if I can get a tyboar semen and they said they have and agreed to meet. The next day, I again informed them that the transaction will push thru as planned and they agreed. However, upon reaching NLEX, i texted them that i'm on my way. They did not respond. I tried to call them couple of times upon nearing San Fernando exit but they as well did not respond to my calls.

With much disappointment, I texted them again why they are not responding to my texts and not answering my calls and said that we will just cancel the transaction. As usual, no response i got. Sayang, ung inahin ko pa man din standing heat na xa and I can say it's attributable to their negligence and failure to handle clients/customers professionally. I'm sorry but I just need to air what I have experienced with them on my supposedly 1st transaction.

The next day, I thought of sending a text asking why they are not responding and to give chance for explanation, I still got no response from them.

It's a FAILURE for DAVSAIC.

If you are looking for AI service with DAVSAIC, think again. There are a lot of AI centers near your place, you just need to contact your feed technicians who can provide you with a more responsive service.

deanellen

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2012, 09:09:18 AM »

doc,
paano po ba mag a.i?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

< >

Privacy Policy